I thought I’d put together a little list of things people do I genuinely don’t understand, because it puzzles me and maybe someone can shed some light on some of the things mentioned. Also because it’s always good to rant.
- When people put fake tan exclusively on their face
- When people find the Big Bang Theory funny
- When girls get upset over being called easy, when they sleep with everything that moves
- When people act differently around their friends to what they’re really like
- Why people like horror movies
- When people care so so much about what other people are doing with their lives, like it’s a competition
- When people pay a fortune to go to university, but never study and are just there for the parties. There are cheaper ways to do that.
- When people think the world will end because of an ancient Mayan calendar
- When people need constant validation from everyone else
- When people need you to find things as funny as they do
- When people physically fight over things that don’t really matter, like sport
- When girls can’t leave the house without make up on
- When people have to have a partner, heaven forbid they should have to cope alone!
- When people play dating games e.g. not texting back for at least 5 hours. Grow up
- When people can’t possibly conceive that they might be wrong
- When people can’t understand how other people are feeling, ever
- When people get really emotionally invested and interested in the lives of celebrities
- When people think they’re superior because they have more money, there are more important things you know
- When people think they’re the shit, and expect you to think the same of them.
So that’s just a little list, if you can shed any light please do, because otherwise I will continue to be confused forever.